- This event has passed.
Miss New Albany/Miss Teen New Albany Pageant
February 20 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$5
****Due to Covid-19, guests must wear masks while entering and moving about the building. Masks may be removed once seated in your reserved socially distanced seat. Please call the box office at (662) 539-3909 to reserve your $5 ticket.
Miss New Albany – $1500 Scholarship 1st Alternate – $750 Scholarship
- Interview – 40% (Attire; appropriate for a job interview, while showing your personality) 5 minutes
- Commerical on Stage – 15% (Attire: interview outfit) 20 seconds, promoting New Albany/Union County
- Evening Gown – 30% (Attire: evening gown of your choice)
- On Stage Prescence – 15%
- 18-24 years old; must be a Union County resident; must participate in the state competition
- Must have never been married or have children
- Must maintain a minimum 2.5 scholastic average on a 4.0 system
Miss Teen New Albany – $500 Scholarship
- Evening Gown – 70% (Attire: evening gown of your choice)
- Active Wear – 15% (Attire: fun outfit that shows your style and personality
- On Stage Presence – 15%
- 14-17 years old; must be a Union County resident and attend a Union County school
- Entry fee $30
****Teen Rehearsal – 10:30 AM
****Miss Rehearsal and Interview – 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
****All scholarships earned must be used at a Mississippi college or university
****All applicants will receive a courtesy phone call from a board member to answer questions and concerns once we receive your application.
APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE ONLINE AT NEWALBANYMAINSTREET.COM
FOR QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Chris Pugh (662) 316-8594 or Main Street (662) 534-3438